Saturday, July 18, 2009

Andrea, Jamie, and Her Baby

Andrea is mine and my mom's friend. We know her because she was engaged to my real dad who I don't see because he has bi-polar. Jamie is 20 something, Andrea's daughter, and is going to have a baby girl in November. She married the baby's father a month or two ago. His name is Chris. They are going to name the baby Elizabith, we are going to call her Libby. My mom and I are going to spoil the baby, and when I'm old enough I'm going to babysit her. I'll keep everyone posted.

1 comment:

  1. I had lots of fun babysitting when I was growing up. I went to college and got a degree that was focused on children so I still get to work with kids. I especially love the babies. My sister just had a baby and her middle name is Elizabeth. Libby is a super cute name! Hope you've had a great weekend.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete